1. Roland Garros is definitely a great place for any player who intends to mount a serious comeback from injury or long lay-off. Just ask Serena or Nadal.
2. Djokovic is slowly but surely adapting to the sandy, slow surface of the French Open as he inches closer and closer to defeating Nadal here. Kinda reminds me of how Nadal tried many, many times, with each try getting closer and closer and finally defeating Federer at Wimbledon.
3. If Serena Williams can win on CLAY, she will be tough to beat for the rest of the year.
4. French Open is still THE best major to watch long-slugging rallies.
5. It’s no joke. Rafael Nadal is still the King of Clay and he is back!