1. Although the English are pathetically hopeless in spotkicks, they were definitely spot on in delivering one of THE BEST ever opening AND closing ceremonies of the Olympics!
2. Badminton players are sorely in need of acting classes. It’s bad enough to see some of the rotten apples trying to throw away matches. It’s worse and even laughable to see how badly they tried to do it…
3. For a country with billions of people riding the bicycle everyday, I am surprised China has not developed a world champ in cycling…
4. Mexico can play the beautiful game too!
5. Argentina is adept in Taekwondo! Gasp! And a golden one at that too! Vamos Sebastian Crismanich!
6. The real basketball dream team is the women’s Team USA. The way they demolish their opponents was simply pure class to watch. The more hyped about men’s version executed ugly offensive sets and hoisted up too many trey attempts. They often struggled against teams that don’t give up too many fast breaks!
7. Winning tip for sprinters: train on the BEACH! Just check out the incomparable Bolt and his teammates from Jamaica, as well as the winning 400m relay quartet from Bahamas!
8. The inability of Phelps to replicate his 2008 performance brought me more respect of the fantastic feat of what he had accomplished in Beijing. Olympian GOAT. Period.
9. With Sun Yang winning two golds in the men’s events, China has announced their arrival in the pool in the near future. Australia has got many questions to answer first…
10. Olympics is truly a global sport. I see so many Asian looking Europeans competing…
11. The great Roger Federer CAN be trashed at Wimbledon! Gasp! 😮
12. Sometimes, the first hurdle seems the tallest one. Just ask poor Liu Xiang.
13. You don’t need a cute or fancy mascot to ensure a successful Games. 😛
14. Koreans can be deadly and lethal, regardless if we give them a gun or a bow/arrow..
15. Not winning gold does not mean not winning the hearts of millions. Thank you Datuk LCW and Kungfu Pande for giving us Malaysians a magnificent Olympics to remember! 😀