If you are just like me – itching in anticipation of the upcoming Star Trek Into Darkness, you’d probably be searching for useful things to do whilst waiting for the movie to open, huh? Or perhaps that’s just me..heh.
Anyway, if you DO fall into that category, then you’re in luck because today, I offer 10 best ways to fill your time whilst waiting for Star Trek Into Darkness to open…
1. Scour your attic/basement/racks for your Star Trek movie collection and immerse yourself in a non-stop Star Trek movie marathon…. OK, you are allowed to skip some of the odd-numbered editions too..:-p
2. Brush up on your Klingon language. This online Klingon Translator and Dictionary might help…
4. Continue to practice and incorporating Star Trek lingo into your everyday life…
5. Re-visit your Star Trek book collection and re-read some of your favourites!
6. Sign up on online Trek forums and have meaningful discourse with other Trekkies.
7. Challenge yourself to some essential Trek trivia. One of my most highly recommended books is this:
8. Load yourself with critical Star Trek knowledge by extensively studying the most comprehensive wiki site for all Star Trek info – Memory Alpha
9. Download the unique Star Trek Into Darkness app on your iOS/Android devices to get the latest on the movie!
10. Repeatedly stare and gawk at this awesome ‘motion poster’ teaser of Into Darkness: