Do you encounter any difficulties teaching your child the right from the left? Err..as in the directions, I mean…:-P
If you do, or if you have not started, you may want to try out this self-developed method:
1. Teach your kid the ABCs…especially the letter ‘L’
2. Ask your kid to hold out his palms (face down), like the image above.
3. Ask your kid which hand has produced the letter ‘L’, or shaped like ‘L’?
4. Explain to your kid that L that typically stands for Light, Lamp, Lion, etc…also stands for LEFT!
5. So, the hand (palm) that makes the ‘L’ sign is naturally the LEFT hand!
6. Once the LEFT side has been figured out, it would be easy to figure out that the other hand/side would be the RIGHT side, etc.
Simple and effective, no?